Česky 
Old Church of Virgin Mary of the Snow

The Church of Virgin Mary of the Snows is situated on the place of the former monastery. The church was built for the Jesuits in 1712-1719 by Lucas Gloeckel. In the 18th century it served as the university church, and from 1779 to the 1940's as garrison church.
   
from year 1918
(postcard from 1918)
from year 1907
(postcard from 1907)
 
from year 1920
(postcard from 1920)
 
from year 1915
(postcard from 1915)
from year 1930
(postcard from 1930)
New Year Card from year 1846, it's stone engraving.

Copyright © 1998 Summer Workshop